Min 10 – Max 30
Erald Pashaj or Dalina Gjiçali
Albanian or English
To be decided
“It is vital that corruption is stopped and we can all play an important role in that objective”
Corruption is a global phenomenon and has a long history. Where corruption in high, countries are more likely to suffer in all aspects. Corruption is therefore one of the greatest barriers to a country’s economy and social development.
The following topics will be covered:
- Do you know that bribes can take many forms?
- What is business ethics and what is corruption?
- Conflict of interest, gifts and non-cash favors.
- Consequences for staff and the company.
- Case study.
- How to fight corruption with zero tolerance?
- Questions and answers.
- Conclusions & Closure.
- This training program is suitable and mandatory for all managerial levels, plus sales and finance community.
- Participants will be more sensitive about business ethics and anti-corruption;
- Participants will know how to act in corruptive cases;
- Participants will recognize corruption attempts;
- Participants will be more vigilant to report corruptive cases.