Min 10 – Max 14
Albanian or English
To be decided
Financial terminology can be daunting, financial reports overwhelming. But is it really that difficult? Through this course you will learn to use the language that finance people use, making communication easier.
Furthermore, by using the insights gained in this training, you will be able to read and understand financial reports, link them to your daily business and make better decisions.
The following topics will be covered:
- Basic financial terminology (English & Albanian)
- The Finance department.
- Main financial documents (Profit & Loss / Balance Sheet / Cash Flow).
- Measurement of profit.
- Internal control environment.
- Costumer profitability.
- Financial planning (Creating a Budget).
- Analytical review.
- The content of the modules is set at a level that makes “Finance for Decision Makers” ideally suited to managers.
- You will be able to control profit and loss by knowing the main drivers of cost and revenue;
- You will be able to understand balance sheet, cash flow and their drivers;
- You will be able to review and analyze management accounts and reports;
- You will be able to explain how and why business cases are used;
- You will be able to explain the importance of Cash Flow and Accounts Receivables;
- You will be able to control and review the investments process.