Min 12 – Max 20
Erald Pashaj or Dalina Gjiçali
Albanian or English
To be decided
“God is on the side not of the heavy battalions, but of the best shots” - Voltaire.
Selling is a vital catalyst to the process of successful business. Usually, only the personal, face-to-face, often one-to-one contact between the customer and a salesperson actually produces business. In modern competitive markets, selling has a multifaceted task to achieve. It must Communicate, Persuade and Differentiate.
The following topics will be covered:
- Sales key elements.
- Before the sales meeting.
- Making the right initial impression.
- Discovering customer needs.
- Presenting the best case.
- Handling objections.
- Closing successfully.
- Follow up activity.
Sales is a Scandinavian word that means “to serve”, and this course is designed exactly for people that serve to customers as sales, for your sales force as a fist step to become professional sales.
- You will see sales in a different light, through practical advises which are used everyday;
- You will be able to prepare yourself properly for a sales meeting;
- You will be able to conduct a very good sales meeting;
- You will be able to get more “yes’s” than “no’s”.